GUATEMALA WATER-BASED ADVENTURES
Is there a better feeling than clipping through the waves with the sun on your face? Or watching stars come out over the sea with a glass of champagne? Jumping into crystal clear warm waters to snorkel with Whales? Whether you fancy canoeing, SUP, sailing, kayaking, river rafting, water-skiing, canyoning or scuba diving World Class Adventures can plan the perfect trip for you
Central America’s most diverse country captivates travellers with its extraordinary landscapes and a civilization-spanning culture that reaches back centuries.
Smoking volcanoes, iconic chicken buses, and a sea of tapestries... with the Mayan culture, dramatic geography, and gorgeous colonial cities, for some, Guatemala is the quintessential Central American experience.
Incredible Antigua has been impeccably restored in all its rubble and glory... From crater lakes to the ruins of Tikal, it's a miracle Guatemala is still off the radar for so many. Let's hope it stays that way.
- Boat-hop between the villages on the edge of the shimmering blue waters of Lake Atitlan
- Try your hand at Martin fishing in the "sailfish capital of the world"
- Swim in the clear waters of Semuc Champey’s limestone pools connected by a cascading river and surrounded by jungle
- Visit Monterrico Nature Reserve, and see the protected mangrove forests and sea turtles
- Hang out in Livingston, amongst the brightly painted wooden houses in the jungle and coconut groves, on Guatemala's Caribbean Coast
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
GUATEMALA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Guatemala is a land of tropical jungles, active volcanoes, mountain lakes, mountain cloud forests, volcanic beaches and coral reefs with plenty of water-based activities to keep you occupied
- White-water raft down the river
- Hike through the jungles and boat down the rivers to see species such as the iguana, sea turtle, crocodile, snake, howler, stork, spider monkey, ape, tapir, puma, jaguar, deer, ocelot, monkey, scarlet macaw, and peccary
- Try your hand at kayaking, scuba diving, and find a host of swimming spots
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!