Get Inspired for Your Next Adventure
Welcome to May's newsletter from World Class Adventures!
Whilst I sell all sorts of holidays to all sorts of people - from beach packages to family holidays, activity holidays to cultural experiences, wellness breaks to honeymoons and cruises, this month I'd like to share a little more about my passion for adventure travel and touring holidays - and why I recommend it
Adventure travel and touring is all about exploring new places and pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone. It can be anything from hiking through a remote jungle to scuba diving in an exotic coral reef. No matter what your interests are, there's an adventure out there waiting for you.
I specialize in creating custom-designed trips that fit your budget and interests, and I can help you every step of the way, from planning your itinerary and activities to booking your flights and accommodation. I'll also make sure you have lots of free time to relax or explore on your own
There are a number of common misconceptions about adventure travel and touring that I'd like to dispel:
- Adventure travel is only for young people.
- This is not true at all. People of all ages can enjoy adventure travel. In fact, many people find that adventure travel is a great way to stay active and healthy, learn new things and build confidence.
- Adventure travel is not for me.
- The truth is that adventure travel can be for anyone. In fact, the fastest-growing age group booking adventure tours now are over 40. When you face new challenges and overcome them, it can build your confidence, which can be a valuable asset in all areas of your life. The experiences you have on your adventure travel trips will stay with you for a lifetime, and these memories can be a source of joy and inspiration for years to come.
- Adventure travel is expensive.
- Adventure touring can be more popular and cost-effective than package holidays for a number of reasons, especially if you are willing to travel during the off-season or plan your trip in advance
- Adventure travel is dangerous.
- While there is always some risk involved in any type of travel, adventure travel is not necessarily dangerous. In fact, adventure travel companies take safety very seriously and they have a number of safety protocols in place to protect their travellers.
If you are interested in adventure travel, but you are hesitant to take the plunge, I encourage you to do some research and learn more about it. I'm always happy to have a chat about my favourite subject!
Benefits of adventure holidays:
- More customizable - Adventure travel and touring holidays are more customizable than package holidays. This means that you can tailor your trip to your specific interests and budget.
- More authentic - This is because you are more likely to interact with locals and experience the real culture of the place you are visiting. When you book a package holiday, you are often staying in all-inclusive resorts and eating at tourist restaurants. This can be a great way to relax and enjoy your vacation, but it can also be a bit isolating. With adventure travel and touring, you are more likely to stay in local accommodations and eat at local restaurants. This gives you a better chance to experience the real culture of the place you are visiting.
- More rewarding - This is because you are more likely to challenge yourself and step outside of your comfort zone. When you book a package holiday, you are often doing the same things as everyone else, which whilst it can be e a great way to relax and have fun, it can also be a bit boring. With adventure travel and touring, you are more likely to try new things and push yourself outside of your comfort zone. This can be a great way to learn new things about yourself and grow as a person
If you're not sure where to start, here are a few ideas to get you inspired:
- Go on a safari in Africa. This is the ultimate adventure for animal lovers. You'll get to see lions, elephants, giraffes, and all sorts of other amazing creatures up close in their natural habitat.
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. This is one of the most challenging and rewarding hikes in the world. You'll trek through the Andes Mountains for four days before reaching the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Go white-water rafting down the Colorado River. This is a thrilling and exhilarating experience that will get your heart pounding. You'll paddle through rapids of all levels, from Class I to Class V.
- Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef. This is the world's largest coral reef system and it's home to an incredible diversity of marine life. You'll get to see colourful fish, coral reefs, and even sharks!
- Go trekking in the Himalayas. This is a challenging but rewarding trek that will take you through some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. You'll get to see snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and alpine meadows.
If you are looking for an unforgettable travel experience, adventure travel and touring is a great option. It is more affordable, customizable, authentic, and rewarding than a package holiday. So what are you waiting for? Browse our tours on the website and contact me to start planning your next adventure today!
DON'T MISS OUT ON SPECIAL OFFERS
I have recently launched a Facebook group so that I can quickly share the best touring and adventure offers from all 400+ tour operators that I work with, to ensure you don't miss out on these fabulous, often time-limited deals. I'd love it if you could join the group and share it with your friends and family.
More groups to follow for Family holidays, Solo & Singles Travel, Sporting Events, and Cruising - Watch this space!
Have a great month,
More Inspiration This Way: