SOUTHERN EUROPE MULTI-ACTIVITY ADVENTURES
Never tried sea kayaking? Give it a go. Always wanted to go on a canopy walk high in the tree-tops? Why not try it? Mountain biking on actual mountains? Snorkelling over reefs? Zip lining, climbing or rafting?
If you've always wanted to throw yourself into every second of your holiday then a multi-activity adventure allows you to do just that. Try something different every day if you like!
With a Mediterranean climate, Southern Europe is a popular destination among Europeans and travellers who seek the pristine body of water, easy-going vibe and warm climate, a great place to escape the cold wind of Spring and Autumn.
- Kayak along the Italian or Sicilian coastline
- Try your hand at kitesurfing or windsurfing in some of the world’s best windsurfing spots in the Greek island, including Rhodes, Naxos and Vasiliki.
- learn the ropes and get PADI certified from the Islands of Chios in Greece to Portofino in Italy
Southern Europe has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
- Enjoy hiking some of the world’s best hiking trails including the infamous GR20 Trek in Corsica. For those wanting something less strenuous, try the rolling countryside of the Alentejo in Portugal and the Amalfi Coast in Italy
- Spain and Italy are two of the most esteemed cycling nations on the planet, with great terrain. But if road touring is not your thing, there’s plenty of off-roading available in Andalucia, the Sierra Nevada and across the Greek Islands.
- In addition to the above have a go at jet skiing, coasteering, wakeboarding, water skiing, fishing, rock climbing and plenty more besides.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!