SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN AUSTRALIA
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
Australia’s landscapes range from tropical rainforests to the red deserts of the Outback via vineyards, surf beaches and cosmopolitan cities. This really is a land of easy-going attitudes where active, outdoor lifestyles are celebrated and natural wonders abound.
Nowhere else in the world can you watch kangaroos hop across beautiful pastures, spot koalas sleeping in gum trees or snorkel with schools of fish on the Great Barrier Reef. See saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat, snap a selfie with a quokka or swim with Australian fur seals in wildlife experiences you won’t find anywhere else.
- Experience the wonder of a Big Sky Sunset over the spiritual Uluru, the world’s largest monolith
- Scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge for spectacular views of the harbour and the opera house
- Get up close and personal with Nemo and his tropical fish mates on the great barrier reef
- Bottoms up on a visit to one of Margaret River's wineries in Western Australia
- Adventure to your heart’s content with adrenaline-fueled activities such as cycling, jetboating, bungee-jumping, skiing, and skydiving.
Whatever it is that draws you to Australia, let us take you there.
AUSTRALIA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
With so many good reasons to visit Australia, like its diverse landscapes, friendly locals and a long list of amazing ‘bucket list’ experiences, it’s clear why so many head there. It’s unbelievable size and vastness means that there is a little something for every kind of traveller, whether you are looking for an island getaway, a unique cultural experience, an adrenaline fix, to get in touch with nature or an all-round party!
- Dive the reefs, surf the waves, or try a sailing trip, white-water rafting adventure
- Discover exotic wildlife on hikes deep into lush tropical rainforests
- Road-Trip into the red desert, for a real off-the-beaten-track adventure
- Dig your feet into the white sands, your teeth into some ‘tucker’ and gaze at dazzling sunsets from Kakadu national park in the ‘top end’
- It’s easy to get off the beaten track and discover the wonders of this beautiful part of the world
- Take a Dreamtime walk with the indigenous people – stories of their way of life will leave you with life-long memories
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!