SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN PERU
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
The Incan Empire, it’s power and gold, attracted the Spanish conquistadors, and as a result, colonial gems like magnificent Cusco were built on Incan foundations, making for a fascinating hybrid culture.
Peru has been blessed with natural gifts as well, such as the Amazon rainforest. You can hike through the jungle, trek in the Andes, and surf the northern beaches all in the same week. Cap it off with Lake Titicaca, one of the highest lakes in the world, and you've only just begun to scratch the surface.
- Backpack the legendary Inca Trail to Machu Pichu
- Fly with the condors on a Zipline at Colca Canyon
- Hop on an unforgettable light aircraft and soar over the mysterious Nazca Lines.
- Mountain bike the Sacred Valley
- Overnight on a magical island in the sapphire waters of Lake Titicaca
PERU HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Peru may be known as a cradle of ancient civilizations, but its topography also makes it a wonderland of adventure. The icy mountain peaks of the Andes draw trekkers and climbers, the untamed desert coast is lapped by excellent waves for surfers, and for explorer types, there’s the Amazon – a vast mass of wetlands and rainforest brimming with monkeys, macaws and slinky, rare felines. Gear up!
- Trek the Andes – Cordillera Blanca range – a high altitude adventure that’ll literally take your breath away
- Check out the marine wildlife on the Islas Ballestas - honking sea lions, preening Humboldt penguins and colonies of Peruvian boobies are everywhere
- Surf the north coast big swell or Sandboard giant dunes, then Hear tales of mermaids, Inca princesses and forlorn lovers – the local legends are a great accompaniment to the mouth-watering seafood
- Take a hike in the jungle, see the source of the might Amazon river, and discover hundreds of species of brightly coloured birds, mammals, primates and butterflies
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!