SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN OMAN
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
Oman is the Gulf’s undiscovered gem
It is unassuming and forward-thinking... Here, history and modernity work in harmony – frankincense-filled markets and modern mosques go together perfectly, after all. Go beyond the cities, to see the Middle East’s natural side, where the desert, mountains, mudbrick villages, and shorelines
- Experience the beautiful yet little known Sultanate of Oman
- Visit the majestic Green Mountains and soaring dunes
- Eat with an Omani family and sleep under canvas on the remote coastline.
- Explore impressive Forts, Royal Palace and Corniche of Muscat
- Go offroad in 4WD exploration and camp among spectacular sand dunes of Wahiba Sands
Whatever it is that draws you to Oman, let us take you there.
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Oman is a land of contrasts waiting to be explored, from the soaring sand dunes to the rugged mountains all the way down to the turtle-nesting beaches.
- Visit the impressive Jebel Shams 'Grand Canyon' at Nizwa
- See rare turtles on a guided night walk at the turtle reserve at Ras Al Jinz
- Drive along snake canyon to the spectacular Wadi Bani Awf canyon
- Take a trip on a timeless dhow vessel at sunset
- Spot abundant Dolphins in the waters just off Muscat's shores year-round.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!