WHY BOOK WITH WORLD CLASS ADVENTURES?
I have several prestigious memberships and accreditations, which demonstrate my competence and status as a reputable business:
I'm very proud to have won the following awards in 2023. Many more to follow in years to come!
More reasons to Book with World Class Adventures:
- ABTA protection /ATOL bonding
- Personalised service, with named agent dedicated to your booking. No anonymous call-centre here.
- First-Hand experience
- 30 Years Of Adventure Travel Experience
- Speed and Convenience.
- Planning all the elements of the perfect trip takes time. We know where to look and can respond quickly
- Reliable partners
- Member of Hays, with access to a huge network of operators and service providers
- We select the operators who deliver the best possible experiences for our clients. You can expect that extra recognition as they value our business.
- Value for money.
- We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
- We don’t rely on charging for the use of credit cards or hidden extras, nor do we charge a premium rate telephone number to call us.
- We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best holiday package to suit your specific needs and budget.
- Also, not having the expense of a high street store means that we can pass on more of this saving to you and offer some superb holidays for your budget.
- Always available
- Whenever you are travelling, we are on hand to help 24/7 if you need urgent assistance. Should something go wrong we provide you with a prompt and understanding reaction. We pride ourselves on our personal service, being only a phone call or email away.
- Rewards scheme
- Each booking will accrue reward points which can be traded in for rewards, anything from fast-track security, to an around-the-world flight.
- Responsible Travel
- Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
- But don't just take my word for it! Check out my reviews on Google and Facebook to see why customers keep coming back to book with World Class Adventures!
As a member of Hays Independence Group, I have access to over 400 tour operators, so there's bound to be something that fits your needs and budget! Here are just a few of them!
At World Class Adventures, we realize that climate change is, without a doubt, one of the biggest threats to our planet’s future. We know that tourism is responsible for 8% of the world’s carbon footprint and this has to be confronted. That’s why we’re committed to doing our part to offset our carbon emissions.
Carbon offsetting allows you to balance out your climate impact and compensate for the emissions that your trip produces. It accomplishes this by reducing CO2 and other greenhouse gas emissions in other parts of the world.
We partner with Sustainable Travel International to calculate carbon emissions for each of the flights we sell, utilizing internationally-recognized greenhouse gas emissions factors from the EPA. We then contribute the equivalent value to STI on your behalf to support offsetting projects across the globe.
We do recognise that offsetting is not enough, and will be taking steps in the coming year to reduce our footprint, with the ultimate goal of becoming a carbon-neutral business.