CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA MULTI-ACTIVITY ADVENTURES
Never tried sea kayaking? Give it a go. Always wanted to go on a canopy walk above a jungle? Why not try it? Mountain biking on actual mountains? Snorkelling over reefs? Zip lining, climbing or rafting?
If you've always wanted to throw yourself into every second of your holiday then a multi-activity adventure allows you to do just that. Try something different every day if you like!
Think Central and South America and no doubt tropical forests, plunging waterfalls, fascinating cities and idyllic beaches will be conjured up in your mind. This enormous continent stretches from the energetic streets of Havana and the mighty Iguassu Falls to the lush greenery of the Amazon Rainforest and the varied wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
If you’ve been craving a vacation to an exotic, tropical destination, Central or South America may be just the place for you.
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect activity holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA - SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
From the Pantanal in Brazil to the Galapagos Islands of Ecuador, Patagonia’s Valdes Peninsula and Torres del Paine National Park, If you’re quite partial to travel name-dropping, this region certainly holds an immense appeal.
South America is the ideal destination for lovers of the extremes and the superlative.
- Scale a 7,000m peak on the longest mountain range on earth
- Take a freezing dip in the world’s highest lake
- Lookout from the southernmost headland on the planet
- You can camp out in the driest desert
- Drive across the largest salt plains
- Meet rare and unusual creatures in the largest rainforest of all
- Sail and swim with wildlife in the Galapagos
- Trek to the world-famous Inca city of Machu Picchu
Central America might be smaller and less well-travelled but certainly compares in both content and inspiration.
- Explore pristine rainforests, fertile lowland plains, and more tropical gorgeousness than you could ever soak up in one visit.
- Relax on dreamy stretches of superb coastline, splash under stunning waterfalls and canoe in lakes all in a superbly mild climate.
- Get up close to astoundingly diverse wildlife on Rica’s Osa Peninsula, has, where colourful birds, coatimundi, tapirs, ocelots and several species of monkeys make for stellar animal-spotting
- Snorkel or scuba on the second-largest coral reef in the world which has more exotic marine life than almost anywhere else in the world. The reef is pristine
- Trek to pyramids hidden in the heart of luscious jungles, and stand in awe at enormous ancient complexes bursting with exotic birdlife and an array of world-class sights
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!