SOUTHERN EUROPE WATER-BASED ADVENTURES
Is there a better feeling than clipping through the waves with the sun on your face? Or watching stars come out over the sea with a glass of champagne? Jumping into crystal clear warm waters to snorkel with Whales? Whether you fancy canoeing, SUP, sailing, kayaking, river rafting, water-skiing, canyoning or scuba diving World Class Adventures can plan the perfect trip for you
With a Mediterranean climate, Southern Europe is a popular destination among Europeans and travellers who seek the pristine body of water, easy-going vibe and warm climate, a great place to escape the cold wind of Spring and Autumn.
- Plenty to choose from in this region - take your pick from water sports like windsurfing, canoe, sea bike, tubes and scuba diving
- Head to the Lousios river for rafting, one of the most beautiful rivers of Greece
- Sea kayak in the blue waters of the Messinian Gulf, passing by magnificent beaches and rocky landscape
Southern Europe has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
- Kayak, raft, canyon, water ski and stand up paddle...fun, fun, fun in the lakes, rivers and canyons of the Southern French Alps!
- Water-ski the impossibly photogenic Lake Garda
- Go dinghy sailing on the fabulous Adriatic coast in Croatia
- Check out our Sailing adventure holidays for more ideas
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!