ADVENTURES IN CAMBODIA & LAOS
From the incredible ancient temple vistas of Angkor Wat to remote river towns, travel the Mekong into the heart and soul of Southeast Asia. Laos and Cambodia combine cultural treasures and natural splendours with characterful transportation and accommodation.
Explore the many temples and, if you’re lucky, spot a rare Irrawaddy dolphin. Take the chance to get off the beaten track and explore the remote islands of Don Khong.
- Enjoy a spectacular sunrise over the ancient temples of Angkor Wat
- Confront recent history and the killing fields in Phnom Penh
- Try to spot the rare Irrawaddy River dolphin
- Get up close and personal with Khmer culture at a Mekong homestay
- Haggle yourself a bargain at the night market in Luang Prabang
Cambodia & Laos has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for self-guided adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
CAMBODIA & LAOS HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
There is far more to Cambodia than Angkor Wat. The epic temples give an insight into Cambodia’s grand past but delve in and you can find a wonderful glimpse of its present – by boat, ox cart, tuk-tuk or on foot:
- Hidden pre-Angkor temples
- Floating villages and stilt houses
- Pepper and rice fields
- Strange river dolphins
- Faded French architecture.
- A fantastic coast-line, and beautiful rivers
A Self-Guided holiday is an amazingly liberating adventure. World Class Adventures can design trips to give you the very best experience in a region. You are your own guide, so you can explore at your own leisure. Chat to locals, linger over lunch, or set off an hour earlier to catch the coolest part of the day. Pause or press on, the choice is up to you: cherry-pick your stops along the way – you set the pace. We provide high-quality support through local suppliers, as well as 24-hour emergency support if required.
Covered in swathes of forest, steamy dense jungle, endless waterways and undulating mountains nature lovers can get utterly lost in the beauty of Laos. It might not have the historical grandeur of Angkor Wat, or the sensational pace of Saigon, but what it does have, is seductive seclusion and dreamy old-world magic.
- Splash in the pools below the astonishing aquamarine Kuang Si Waterfall
- Walk among the easy-going Laotians as they live their lives in an atmospheric time warp of river travel, Buddhist prayer and simple stilted huts is to witness an enviably mellow and centuries-old lifestyle.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!