WORLD CLASS ADVENTURES NEWSLETTER - FEBRUARY 2023
Whether you’re looking to kick start a healthy lifestyle, indulge in some much-needed ‘me time’ or simply wanting to enjoy your yoga practice with like-minded souls, our wellness holidays can be found from France to Costa Rica and Wales to South Africa. Many people have already discovered that our eclectic mix of wellbeing escapes are as diverse as the people who go on them. Come and join them.
Promoting both mental and physical health, a Wellness trip offers you the opportunity to discover incredible places, from vibrant Thailand to the pure air of Switzerland, whilst experiencing rejuvenating activities and nutritious food.
- Focus on your health and treat you from the inside out.
- Feel rejuvenated, rebalanced and de-stressed
- Benefit from glowing, younger-looking skin, a leaner body and bags of energy.
- Just a few simple changes to your lifestyle can make a world of difference.
Here are just a small selection of resorts and trips we can offer. Get in touch to find out more!
Asia Gardens Hotel and Thai Spa Resort - Spain
For a touch of Asia with its healing therapies and tropical gardens, head to Spain. The aptly named Asia Gardens Hotel will bring you relaxing and rejuvenating treatments, daily activities such as yoga and qi gong, all in an easy to reach and accessible destination.
Prices from £1130 double occupancy /£1490 pp single occupancy for a 4 night stay on B&B, including a 4-day wellness programme.
Epic Sana, Portugal
A best seller with our clients looking for a short break by the sea with an excellent spa and good fitness and yoga. Set away amidst pine forests and overlooking the beaches below, it offers the perfect place to escape for a short break and relax. I’ve been to this one myself and can highly recommend it!
Prices from £719pp double occupancy/£1,180pp single occupancy for a 4 night stay on B&B, including the Sayanna yoga programme
Tia Wellness Resort, Vietnam
20% discount - For stays until 31 March
A healthy lifestyle resort located close to Danang with two daily treatments included, plus a good activity schedule with mindfulness, yoga, tai chi and breathwork classes. Alongside the delicious largely plant based cuisine this is a great choice for a Wellbeing Escape.
Prices from £1,344pp double occupancy/£2,324pp single occupancy for a 7 night stay on B&B, including all treatments and activities
Sianji Wellbeing Resort, Turkey
20% Discount - Book by 28 Feb
Sianji is found on the Bodrum coastline and is a firm favourite for those looking for a cost-effective detox programme. Choose between a variety of detox types including juicing, keto, and raw food.
Prices from £700pp double occupancy/£830 pp single occupancy for a 7-night all-inclusive detox stay
Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel, Portugal
10% Discount on programmes - Book by 28 Feb
This is not a luxury hotel with a spa but an adults only medical and wellness resort where the focus is solely on wellbeing. Go here if you want to focus on a health goal or need quiet time to reset and be looked after.
Prices from £2,630pp double occupancy/£2,510pp single occupancy for a 5 night stay on full board and Longevity Wellness programme
Lily of the Valley and its Shape Club, France
Lily of the Valley is a year-round luxurious hotel with panoramic views over the Mediterranean. The elegant design of the hotel is inspired by Babylon's hanging gardens with lush vegetation throughout, designed by the famous Philippe Starck.
This luxury wellness hotel is well-known for its "Shape Club" which surprisingly combines weight loss with pleasure! You can enjoy sports facilities and water sports activities, be supported by a team of experts, and fine cuisine that will still help you to lose weight - with the smile.
Just a few minutes' drive away from the town of Saint-Tropez, Lily of the Valley is surrounded by the untouched landscape of the Cap Lardier estate. This protected area is one of the green lungs of the French Riviera, and overlooks the Plage de Gigaro – a wild, fine sandy beach, which stretches over three miles.
The Shape Club shows you a healthy way to achieve rapid and long-lasting weight loss, according to your wishes. The method is based on 4 pillars to ensure you'll lose weight with pleasure: treatments, sport, weight loss cuisine and monitoring.
- TREATMENTS A 90-minute spa treatment is scheduled every day. This will be tailormade for you specifically. Countless techniques and methods, from age-old practices to the most recent innovations, have been studied by Lily of the Valley experts. They pride themselves on finding the perfect balance between performance and relaxation, and to identify the right movements, the most effective technologies, and the very best products.
- SPORT Every day, you'll have one-hour of coaching with a variety of excursions possible. You'll create with your coach your fitness routine for your stay and after coming back home. The coaching sessions are either outdoor, indoor or aquatic.
- Many sport classes are offered every day, yoga, Nordic walk, biking sprint, cardio, aqua fitness, kayaking, sea wading, paddleboarding, etc.
- WEIGHT LOSS CUISINE The hotel follows the diet philosophy of the nutritionist Jacques Fricker. His approach is about helping people losing weight, when this is advisable, and providing personalized advice that considers each individual's tastes and needs. Called the «TGV» method, it's an approach that's appreciated by many as it's based on a balanced diet, flexible, and lets you continue to enjoy the pleasure of eating.
- WELLNESS & MONITORING You'll benefit from experts' advice and a daily monitoring according to your goals and how you feel on a daily basis. A team of wellness advisors is always present during the whole stay. This enables anyone to readjust and improve, without losing the pleasure of holidays.
- A YEAR-ROUND LUXURIOUS DESTINATION Lily of the Valley is a boutique hotel with spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites ranging from 35 - 70 square metres. The accommodation opens onto generous terraces offering either Mediterranean Sea views or the hills of Cap Lardier. All rooms feature luxurious marble bathrooms equipped with a bathtub and walk in shower. Pillow menus are on offer along with premium bedding for a truly comfortable sleep.
Spa credit of €75 pp (min. 5 nights) and €100 pp (min. 7 nights)
Reduced rates if you pre-purchase a wellness programme
Prices from £3,105pp double occupancy/£3,960pp single occupancy for a 4-night stay including wellbeing programme - Subject to availability/conditions apply
Alternative Active Trips:
YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
This 5-night yoga and meditation holiday will take you far from your average daily duties to the coastal wonders of Portugal; return relaxed and rejuvenated, filled with energising and abundant healthy food, memories of stunning landscapes and new friendships
SURF & YOGA IN PUNTARENAS - Costa Rica
Combine extreme sports with extreme relaxation on this 6-night yoga and surfing course located near the beautiful Jacó beach in Costa Rica; learn these two skills at a fun and social school with like-minded travellers for a holiday with a difference.
HOLISTIC WELLBEING RETREAT IN NORTH WALES
The perfect blend of mindful yoga practice, immersive nature walks and wholesome food to create a holistic wellbeing retreat for a nourishing and recharging escape. Leave your worries behind as you relax into the peaceful environment.
Enjoy daily yoga immersed in the stunning mountains and woodlands of Wales
Head out on stand up paddleboarding expeditions and guided walks in nature
Relax and re-energise with sound baths, stargazing, and storytelling around the campfire
From £895 pp for 5 Nights/6 Days
WILD WELLNESS RETREAT - Wales
Nurture your mind, body, and soul, get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and get out into nature to unwind and enjoy the countryside.
Daily yoga class focused on mindfulness, meditation and breath.
Stand-up paddleboarding on the stunning, tranquil waterways of Llangollen.
Storytelling & stargazing around the campfire in a land rich in folklore.
From £595 pp for 4 Days
A WEEK OF YOGA, GASTRONOMY AND CULTURE IN PROVENCE
Relax and unwind during yoga lessons then go discover yoga philosophy, nature and gastronomy in Provence and the Côte D’Azur on this fantastic activity filled break based in Saint-Jeannet; arrival is on Sunday evening and departure on Saturday morning (6 nights / 7 days).
Bespoke yoga and meditation sessions amidst the beautiful French countryside
Hikes with breath-taking views, or to known-to-locals-only waterfalls and ponds for bathing
Plant-based gastronomy workshop with a professional French chef
Wine from the village vineyard accompanying 3 dinners
From £973 pp for 6 Nights / 7 Days
From prices are indicative prices and do not include flights.
Read more here , or get in touch today for a personalised quote!