FAMILY ADVENTURES IN AUSTRALASIA
Want to pass on your love of travel to the next generation? Travel plays a big role in introducing our children to the beautiful big wide world.
Timed to coincide with school holidays, our Australasia family adventures are accompanied by expert local tour leaders, whose knowledge, passion and experience are ideal for leading engaging trips for families.
Comprising of 14 countries including Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the Cook Islands, Australasia is HUGE. Its landscapes encompass everything from tropical beaches to dusty red deserts, with a whole load of wildlife-filled jungles, soaring mountains, mirror lakes and raging rivers in between. Whether you’re looking for a sailing holiday or a road trip adventure, you can find it here. Thrill-seekers, eco-tourists and cultural explorers find this region has an awe-inspiring list of adventure destinations including fiords, volcanoes, geothermal pools, glaciers, lakes, and beaches.
- Sunset over Uluru in Australia
- Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sailing through the breath-taking Milford sound
- Getting up close with tropical fish on the great barrier reef
- Adrenaline-fueled activities such as cycling, jetboating, bungee-jumping, skiing, and skydiving.
- Chilling with the locals on the stunning white beaches of Fiji or the Cook Islands
Whatever it is that draws you to Australasia, let us take you there.
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
AUSTRALASIA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
There are so many more reasons to visit Australasia.
- Dive the reefs, surf the waves, or try a sailing trip, white-water rafting adventure
- Discover exotic wildlife in lush forests
- Hike the glaciers
- Road-Trip into the red desert
- Dig your feet into the white sands, your teeth into some ‘tucker’ and gaze at dazzling sunsets from spectacular scenic points
- It’s easy to get off the beaten track and discover the wonders of this beautiful part of the world
- There are several different indigenous peoples in this region, who will happy to share their home and their way of life, and leave you with life-long memories
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!