FAMILY ADVENTURES IN THE UK
Want to pass on your love of travel to the next generation? Travel plays a big role in introducing our children to the beautiful big wide world.
Timed to coincide with school holidays, our UK family adventures are accompanied by expert local tour leaders, whose knowledge, passion and experience are ideal for leading engaging trips for families.
Four diverse cultures with thousands of years of history, the UK is a lively nation awash with distinct landscapes, a fascinating history and a diverse and multi-cultural society.
If you're into rolling hills, football, haggis, the Giant's Causeway, castles, cricket, the Scottish Highlands, Harry Potter, the world's best whiskey, and just about anything else, the UK is the place for you.
The UK has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for a family adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
There is so much more the UK than the major cities, something which visitors from overseas often miss. Here is just a small selection of 'alternative' adventures for you to sample
- Try wild swimming in Nanjizal Bay, Cornwall
- Learn to surf kayak, Isle of Man
- Go wild camping in the Galloway Forest, Scotland
- Sail around the UK on a yacht
- Fly down the world's fastest zip line, Wales
- Swim with seals and chuckle at the comical puffins on Lundy Island (the UK’s Galapagos!)
- Enjoy an epic sunset picnic, high on Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh
- Hike the Old Way, an ancient pilgrimage route, through ancient woodlands, a medieval castle, the ancient Saxon shoreline, holy wells and even a safari park
- Stargaze from a bothy in the Welsh Elan Valley
- Drive the North Coast 500, Scotland’s answer to Route 66
- Downhill on a mountain bike, Brecon Beacons
- White water rafting, Hertfordshire
- See the ‘little five’, Suffolk - red deer, seals, otters, kingfishers and the rare Dartford warbler
- Make and paddle your own canoe, Lake District
- Island cycle tour, Outer Hebrides
- Wild camping, Lough Neagh, Northern Ireland
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!