HONEYMOON ADVENTURES IN MOROCCO
Getting married is such a joyful and memorable time in your lives, it's only fitting that your Morocco Honeymoon should be the trip of a lifetime that's worthy of such an occasion and appeals to your interests, too. If you're the kind of couple who craves a little adrenaline and adventure alongside your chilled champagne and rose-petal-strewn bed, you've come to the right place!
Whether it’s the wind-battered port town of Essaouira or the crumbling Kasbahs and oases of the deep desert – ‘exotic’ doesn’t come close. A Morocco tour is basically the answer to all your Lawrence of Arabia-type fantasies (right down to the swirling white djellabas)
- Take a camel trek and camp under the stars on the golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi an unforgettable Saharan desert experience
- Barter for leather goods in the heady, ancient medina of Marrakech,
- Trek through the otherworldly beauty of the Atlas Mountains.
- Summit North Africa’s highest mountain on the Mt Toubkal
- Explore remote Berber villages and enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery
- Splash in Ighoulidem waterfall
MOROCCO HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
A Morocco trip feels like a journey to a different world, with untouched landscapes, imperial cities and centuries-old customs that still hold sway here.
Here you can truly delve into the rich culture and experience traditions through the eyes of a local.
- Take in the panoramic views of the Toubkal Massif
- Take a remote trek past Kasbahs perched on terraced valleys
- Camp at remote local villages
- Sample the fragrant safron-spiked tagines seafood in the Essaouira medina
- Sandboard down the stunning dunes of the Sahara Desert
- Escape to an energising surf and Yoga retreat
- Gallop across the beaches at Agadir by Arabian horseback
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!