HONEYMOON ADVENTURES IN UGANDA
Getting married is such a joyful and memorable time in your lives, it's only fitting that your Uganda Honeymoon should be the trip of a lifetime that's worthy of such an occasion and appeals to your interests, too. If you're the kind of couple who craves a little adrenaline and adventure alongside your chilled champagne and rose-petal-strewn bed, you've come to the right place!
Uganda is named the Pearl of Africa because of its large forested area composed of national parks and wildlife reserves which are home to large numbers of primates including chimpanzees, monkeys, and the world-famous endangered mountain gorillas. It is also home to an impressive array of butterflies and birds.
- Trek through the rainforest to see the endangered Mountain Gorillas up close
- Stand in awe at the glacier-capped 'Mountains of the Moon' (Rwenzori mountain range)
- Enjoy a spectacular African sunset whilst cruising Lake Victoria
- White-water raft along the world's longest river, the Nile
UGANDA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
When it comes to wildlife, there's more to Uganda than just mountain gorillas. Its 10 national parks and several game reserves are also home to the likes of elephants, hippos, zebras, lions, leopards and over a 1000 species of birds. It’s a sad fact that it is no longer possible to see rhinoceros in the wild in Uganda, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t see them. In fact, Uganda offers you the chance to get much closer than you’re likely to get on safari in Tanzania, Kenya, or South Africa, at the Ziwa Sanctuary. Jinja, the source of the mighty Nile is a thriving city and adventure travel hub and well worth a visit
But that’s not all
- Go cycling, horse-riding, or even bungee-jumping.
- Learn more about our closes living relative the Chimpanzees at Ngamba Island
- Become a twitcher on the Bigodi Swamp Walk, with over 200 bird species to find
- Surrender to Serenity at Chameleon Hills lodge
- Safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park’s savannah, bushland, wetlands and lush forests, and see the tree-climbing lions!
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!