HONEYMOON ADVENTURES IN ZAMBIA
Getting married is such a joyful and memorable time in your lives, it's only fitting that your Zambia Honeymoon should be the trip of a lifetime that's worthy of such an occasion and appeals to your interests, too. If you're the kind of couple who craves a little adrenaline and adventure alongside your chilled champagne and rose-petal-strewn bed, you've come to the right place!
Popular with adventure-seekers and nature lovers, Zambia boasts many of the popular African highlights – parks and reserves filled with wildlife and abundant birdlife cover almost a third of the country. Offering some of the most awesome white-water on the planet, the mighty Zambezi draws adrenaline junkies to test their nerve. The river drops over one of the world's most impressive waterfalls at Victoria Falls.
- Pay a visit to the spectacular ‘Smoke that Thunders’ - Victoria Falls
- Take a guided walking safari in South Luangwa, and spot the elusive leopard or large pride of lion
- Canoe the mighty Zambezi River, whilst viewing game
- Photograph spot nocturnal animals on a night drive in the National Parks
- Experience the thrill of swimming in Devil’s Pool at the top of the falls
- Take a river cruise to get up close to hippo, crocodile and elephants on the banks
Whatever it is that draws you to Zambia, let us take you there!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect honeymoon just for you.
ZAMBIA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Apart from being voted as the safest country on the continent to visit, it boasts some of the most unspoilt and wild landscapes in Africa. This remote wilderness provides the opportunity for game-rich safaris without the crowds that so many other destinations have. ... In short, Zambia is the ideal safari destination.
The choices are many:
- Visit the only place in the world where four countries meet at a single frontier – the 4-way border between Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia
- try your hand at river-surfing
- Learn about the dark arts and witchcraft
- Face your fears and bungee from the 111m high Victoria Falls bridge
- 4x4 off-road
- Explore Bangweulu wetlands - One of Africa’s most spectacular, and best kept, wildlife secrets.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!