SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN CANADA
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
When most people think of Canada, they probably think of vast peaks and sprawling glacial landscapes.
Canada is all you imagine, and much you never expect.
Discover old-growth forests studded with pristine lakes, endless prairies, and the rugged Arctic where animals outnumber humans. Hike or ski away from the crowds into glacial mountains that stretch to infinity.
But that’s not all: Canada is young, modern, and sophisticated, with cities that have absorbed the best of the world's cultures and combined them into one of the most vibrant multicultural societies on Earth.
- Catch a glimpse of Mother Nature’s finest light show – the spectacular Northern Lights
- Get blown away by thundering Niagara Falls
- Get up close and personal (but not too close!) with a Grizzly bear
- Hop aboard the Rocky Mountaineer for an epic train journey
- Explore the spectacular Rocky Mountains and their stunning blue glacial lakes
- Awaken your cultural side in cosmopolitan Vancouver
CANADA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
One of the best reasons to visit Canada is to take advantage of the fabulous outdoors— and there's a lot of it. ... Some of the most popular outdoor activities in Canada are camping, skiing and snowboarding, golfing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, kayaking, and canoeing
- Drive along the Icefield Parkway and take a ride on the Athabasca Glacier or the new Glacier Skywalk
- Snowboard and Ski the backcountry, or enjoy the Après in up-scale resorts of Banff and Whistler
- Enjoy the 360 views from the famous CN Tower in Toronto
- Cosy up in a real-life traditional mountain lodge
- Watch the apex predator- Polar bears - in Churchill
- Go whale watching in one of the top places in the world to see Orca pods in the wild
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!