NORTH AMERICA MULTI-ACTIVITY ADVENTURES
Never tried sea kayaking? Give it a go. Always wanted to go on a canopy walk above the treetops? Why not try it? Mountain biking on actual mountains? Swim in a glacial lake? Zip lining, climbing or rafting?
If you've always wanted to throw yourself into every second of your holiday then a multi-activity adventure allows you to do just that. Try something different every day if you like!
Canada is all you imagine, and much you never expect.
Discover old-growth forests studded with pristine lakes, endless prairies, and the rugged Arctic where animals outnumber humans. Hike or ski away from the crowds into glacial mountains that stretch to infinity.
But that’s not all: Canada is young, modern, and sophisticated, with cities that have absorbed the best of the world's cultures and combined them into one of the most vibrant multicultural societies on Earth.
- Catch a glimpse of Mother Nature’s finest light show – the spectacular Northern Lights, camping under the stars
- Get blown away by thundering Niagara Falls, by helicopter or boat (or both!)
- Get up close and personal (but not too close!) hiking to see Grizzly bear
- Hop aboard the Rocky Mountaineer for an epic train journey
- Explore the spectacular Rocky Mountains and their stunning blue glacial lakes, by mountain bike
Book the perfect adventure to Canada. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159
CANADA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
One of the best reasons to visit Canada is to take advantage of the fabulous outdoors— and there's a lot of it. ... Some of the most popular outdoor activities in Canada are camping, skiing and snowboarding, golfing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, kayaking, and canoeing
- White-water raft in the Canadian Outback
- Cycle the Icefield Parkway and take a ride on the Athabasca Glacier or the new Glacier Skywalk
- Snowboard and Ski the backcountry, or enjoy the Après in up-scale resorts of Banff and Whistler
- Cosy up in a real-life traditional mountain lodge
- Watch the apex predator- Polar bears - in Churchill
- Go whale watching in one of the top places in the world to see Orca pods in the wild
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!