GUATEMALA TREKKING ADVENTURES
Enjoy breaking out of the hustle and bustle of your day-to-day routine and exploring exotic landscapes
Walking is a superb way to see new places. On foot, you will see awesome scenery and wildlife, and meet local people, which you would miss out on when driving. Whatever your fitness levels, experience or walking ability there is a walking holiday for you
Smoking volcanoes, iconic chicken buses, and a sea of tapestries... with the Mayan culture, dramatic geography, and gorgeous colonial cities, for some, Guatemala is the quintessential Central American experience.
- Hike through the jungles and boat down the rivers to see species such as the iguana, sea turtle, crocodile, snake, howler, stork, spider monkey, ape, tapir, puma, jaguar, deer, ocelot, monkey, scarlet macaw, and peccary
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
GUATEMALA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Guatemala is a land of tropical jungles, active volcanoes, mountain lakes, mountain cloud forests, volcanic beaches and coral reefs. Weaving is a popular business with a rainbow of colours found in the villagers' hand-woven clothes, each indigenous village has its own unique pattern and colour. The ancient ruins of Tikal provide a look at Mayan culture with plazas, an acropolis, pyramids, temples and a museum
- Visit Mayan temples in Tikal, and climb to the top for an unforgettable sunrise, before the crowds arrive
- Hike to and then cool off in the clear waters of Semuc Champey’s limestone pools connected by a cascading river and surrounded by jungle
- Explore the cobblestone streets lined with old colonial buildings in Antigua, overlooked by 3 volcanoes
- Visit Monterrico Nature Reserve, and see the protected mangrove forests and sea turtles
- Trek Guatemala’s Sky Route, a four-day, three-night journey between two of Guatemala’s most beautiful and inspiring destinations: Antigua and Lake Atitlán
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!