ADVENTURES IN MALAYSIA
A cultural fusion marrying the best of three cultures, Malaysia's native Malay, South Indian, and Chinese influences combine like a delicious Penang soup. With bustling modern cities, exotic jungle wildlife, and beautiful island beaches, Malaysia is varied and stress-free.
- Visit and trek the mighty Mount Kinabalu
- Hike through lush tea plantations to jungle waterfalls
- Stroll the stunning white-sand beaches of Langkawi
- Scuba dive off idyllic Tioman island
- Spot jungle wildlife from treetop hideouts in Teman Negara National Park
- Feast at Penang's open-air food stall markets
- Live the high life in modern, vibrant KL
- See the endangered orangutan in the lush Bornean jungle states of Sabah and Sarawak
Malaysia has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for self-guided adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
MALAYSIA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
If the list above hasn’t whet your appetite, Malaysia has plenty more to offer across both Borneo and the Mainland:
- Visit the Batu Caves (but keep an eye on the pesky monkeys!)
- Visit the tiny island of Pangkor (check with the locals before swimming as there can be tiger sharks lurking about!)
- Learn about traditional medicines sourced straight from the rainforest.
- Snorkel the turquoise seas of the Perhentian Islands – a paradise of unspoiled forests and white sands.
- Spend time with a local family at a homestay in Kota Aur - a real insight into village culture.
- Cycle through the countryside, past rice fields, for a slower-paced glimpse of Malay life
- Walk through the historic shophouse lined streets of Georgetown, mixed in contemporary art galleries and boutiques, traditional temples and churches, and modern street art that all influence the cultural hub of Penang.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!