ADVENTURES IN NEPAL
Northern India's kinder, gentler cousin, Nepal is a true Himalayan kingdom.
Sharing Everest, the Earth's highest mountain, and with seven more 8,000m peaks Nepal has the best trekking in the world.
Sitting in a bowl of Himalayan mountain peaks, the capital Kathmandu is one of the world's most fascinating cities. It serves as a hub for a multicoloured mix of travellers, trekkers, and hippies from around the world, and in its famous Durbar Square, every day a theatre of Hindu and Buddhist traditions plays out.
The warm Nepali people themselves are a study in Buddhism: often very poor, yet always quick to smile. A country high in altitude but also in spirituality, Nepal offers the ultimate cultural experience.
- Take a life-changing trek to Everest Base Camp
- Revel in the sight of snow-topped mountains, rhododendron forests, and prayer flags on the Annapurna trek
- Explore Kathmandu's colourful bazaars and turn a prayer wheel in a mountain temple.
- Get off-grid and immerse yourself in the vast valleys of the Himalayas
- Choose to stay in authentic family-run tea house lodges or opt for some home comforts in Lodges.
- Navigate your way through a hubbub of fruit stalls, spinning potter wheels, gilded shrines, sacred cows and noisy rickshaws in the Kathmandu’s lively bazaar.
Whatever it is that draws you to Nepal, let us take you there.
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
NEPAL HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
There’s so much more to this country than treks and mountains. The craziness of Kathmandu; The epic mountain views glimpsed from juddering buses; The warmth of the people; The random cows sleeping in the middle of busy roads; the colourful temples; The bizarre encounters; and the incredible food…
- Get your adventure on, with paragliding, boating, trekking, rafting, canoeing, canyoning and bungee jumping from the city of Pokhara
- Take flight to see the spectacular, and awe-inspiring Mount Everest from the Air, or for a once-in-a-lifetime adrenaline rush, skydive into Amadablam Basecamp at 5,000m
- Immerse yourself in the peace of the incredible temples
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park - spot Rhino, elephant, hundreds of bird species, and – if you’re lucky – the elusive Bengal tiger.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!