ADVENTURES IN ARGENTINA
With the Patagonian Andes as its glacial backbone, Argentina is a land of extreme wilderness, while its vast pampas are still home to roaming gauchos – the original South American cowboys. Had enough of the wild? The birthplace of the tango and the world's fifth-largest wine producer has enough high culture to satisfy the most discerning palate, plus a nightlife that'll keep you partying til dawn.
- Visit the spectacular Iguazu Falls, one of the seven natural wonders, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- From turquoise-blue lakes to mountainous panoramas, take a wild, once-in-a-lifetime trip through Patagonia and beyond the beaten track.
- Take a walk to remember through the heart of Los Glaciares National Park with its colossal glaciers, to the jagged peaks of the mighty Fitz Roy Massif, and feel the ice crunch under your feet as you take on the Perito Moreno glacier.
- Get off the beaten track explore colourful mountains, barren salt plains and lunar landscapes, of the northwest
- Savour the local wines and traditional delicacies such as empanadas, llama stew and, of course, Argentinian steak!
- Groove to Latin American rhythm at a tango club with dancers, gaucho music and Argentinean folklore.
- Hike to Mount Fitz Roy for an unforgettable view of Laguna de los Tres.
- Lose yourself in the beauty of Ushuaia Bay and see diverse marine life, such as cormorants and fur seals
- Set foot in the world's southernmost city
Argentina has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for self-guided adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
ARGENTINA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Vibrant, beautiful and brimming with life, Argentina seduces travellers with its heady blend of natural splendour, vivacious people, Latin passion and dramatic architecture. We can take you from the elegant streets of Buenos Aires to the raw, glacier-pitted landscapes of Patagonia or the lush jungle that envelops Iguazu Falls. There are many highlights to Argentina, but here are a few of our favourites:
- Ride with gauchos, wear actual chaps, drink Mate tea so bitter it makes you gurn, raise and wrestle cattle, and at night sing folk songs about love and loss.
- See giant guinea pigs (Capybaras(, a squeaking, loveable feature of the Ibera Wetlands, Argentina’s answer to the Pantanal
- Take a drive through the spectacular multi-coloured valley of the Quebrada de Humahuaca for views of rainbow-striped and wind-shaped rock formation, and hear musicians play in a cave cathedral
- Climb South America's highest peak, Aconcagua
- Drink world-beating wine In Mendoza
- Surprise your senses with a little piece of Switzerland, Germany and Wales in the towns and villages
- Remember a leading lady - first peasant, leader, then legend, at Buenos Aires’s Evita Museum and discover the life of Eva Perón
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!