ADVENTURES IN BRAZIL
Brazil is full of contrasts. The colours, the sights, the smells, the wildlife, all your senses will be wide awake! There is something different about Brazilians, their hedonism no doubt aided by a lush land and steamy climate. They are the most diverse country in Latin America and a former Portuguese colony. One of the largest countries in the world, Brazil certainly has plenty to see – the Amazon and Iguassu Falls spring immediately to mind – but more than anything it's the Brazilian passion for life, epitomized by Rio's Carnival celebrations, that will make you fall in love and want to return again.
- Hear the loud call of the Howler monkeys, and spot panthers, piranhas and pink dolphin from your boat in the lush forestry of the winding Amazon
- Sample authentic Brazilian barbecue - Picture open fire pits tended in the fields of Rio Grande do Sul by Gaúchos
- Party at the most famous and celebrated carnival festival in the world
- Relax with the stylish locals at the world's largest beach at 7,500m long
- Climb up to the spectacular viewpoint of the colossal Christ the Redeemer statue
- Taking a cable car up the iconic Sugarloaf Mountain for panoramic views of the stunning coastline
- Feel the spray from Iguazu Falls - These magnificent waterfalls are simply awe-inspiring up close
- Explore the cobblestone streets and colourful doorways of colonial Paraty
- Snorkel off the beaches or hike the remote trails of the island paradise, Ilha Grande,
Brazil has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for self-guided adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
BRAZIL HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Brazil proudly holds several records for its wildlife numbers and diversity, as a result of the urgent need to preserve endangered natural treasures. This effort is making it possible for more travellers to enjoy Brazil sustainably and preserving the best of Brazil for local communities.
- See the South American ‘Big 5’ Brazilian tapir, giant anteater, maned wolf, giant river otter, and of the course the elusive jaguar
- Explore the wildlife nirvana of the Pantanal wetlands on foot and by canoe, searching for animals including toco toucan sloth, capybara, caiman, armadillo, anaconda and over 600 bird species
- Explore Saco do Mamanguá, a tropical fjord, by kayak
- Discover marine wildlife – turtles, sharks and rays along the never-ending coastline
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!