ADVENTURES IN WESTERN EUROPE
Western Europe never fails to make an impression. Ancient monuments, sumptuous royal palaces, imposing castles and famous cathedrals make this a treasure trove of historical wonders.
- Take a train to the renowned Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps.
- Wander around the world's smallest countries, Monaco and Vatican City.
- Soak up the party atmosphere at the famous Oktoberfest
- Take your time to soak up the atmosphere, and eat regional cuisine in cities like Barcelona, Paris and Berlin
- Clamber through prehistoric Cro-Magnon caves
- Explore the tumbledown remains of Greek temples and Roman bathhouses
- Be wowed by in ostentatious chateaux, castles, and palaces
- Saunter in the winding streets and broad boulevards of the many stately cities,
- Learn a sobering history at poignant sites including the D-Day beaches and the remnants of the Berlin Wall.
Western Europe has an amazing variety of destinations that are perfect for an adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
An architectural heritage spanning seven millenniums has given rise to instantly recognisable landmarks
- Rome's gladiatorial Colosseum
- Cologne's colossal cathedral
- Paris' art nouveau Eiffel Tower
The home turf of virtuosos from Michelangelo to Monet, Da Vinci to Dalí, Rubens to Rembrandt, Botticelli to Banksy continues to inspire boundary-pushing new artists.
An intricate jigsaw of landscapes, cultures, histories, art, architecture and cuisines, Western Europe retains time-honoured traditions while constantly evolving to incorporate inspired new trends.
Every country has its own unique flavours, incorporating olive oils and sun-ripened vegetables in the hot south, rich cream and butter in cooler areas, fresh-off-the-boat seafood along the coast, delicate river and lake fish, and meat from fertile mountains and pastures.
Each country has its own tipples too, spanning renowned wines, beers, stouts and ciders, and feistier firewater including aperitifs and digestifs. One of the best ways to whet your appetite is to browse vibrant street markets laden with seasonal produce.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!