ADVENTURES IN MEXICO
Beyond the stereotypes of mariachi bands, tequila and tacos, Mexico is a cultural giant of the Americas.
A huge, diverse country, its history stretches across thousands of years from the ancient Olmec, Maya, and Aztec, and then three centuries of harsh Spanish rule.
For all its familiarity, Mexico is capable of surprising at every turn.
Mexico City is easily the most vibrant, culture-packed locale in all of Mexico, contrasting completely with some of the best national parks on the planet
- Explore the timeworn pyramid of Chichen Itza and pay respect to the Maya tomb of Palenque.
- Immerse yourself in Mexican culture with a cooking lesson from a local family
- Join Day of the Dead festivities to witness a carnival of colour, upbeat music, and delicious local food
- Join a cycling tour through age-old Maya villages
- Swim in the shimmering turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Book the perfect adventure to Mexico. Complete an enquiry form here or call us on 0117 452 1159
MEXICO HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Beaches and beach life do rank high as reasons to visit Mexico but add to the mix ancient sites and vibrant indigenous culture, the cosmopolitan neighbourhoods of the world's largest city and a cuisine successfully exported around the world, and you've got yourself una buena vacacion!
- Party until dawn in Playa del Carmen
- Eat your way into a food coma in Oaxaca
- Kick back with a horchata in the lazy seaside port of Merida
- Feel the allure of the majestic snow-capped Popocatépetl Volcano in Puebla, or hike smaller peaks in the Sierra Madre
- Go grey whale watching or for the really brave, get up close and personal and cage dive with Great White Sharks
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!