SELF-GUIDED ADVENTURES IN THE USA
A Self-Guided holiday is an amazingly liberating adventure. World Class Adventures can design trips to give you the very best experience in a region. You are your own guide, so you can explore at your own leisure. Chat to locals, linger over lunch, or set off an hour earlier to catch the coolest part of the day. Pause or press on, the choice is up to you: cherry-pick your stops along the way – you set the pace. We provide high-quality support through local suppliers, as well as 24-hour emergency support if required.
Big and flashy, subtle, and sophisticated, or homespun and familiar, the United States has it all... a country where Celebrity and Pop Culture exists side by side with untouched wilderness.
With so many cities and natural wonders, it's no surprise that the United States are the birthplace of the modern road trip.
Few places on Earth can claim the variety, scope and scale of the United States, and its melting pot of influences from around the world has made for a culture rife with contradictions. The charm of this country lies in adventure and exploration, in the enjoyment of American cuisine and in contact with the people take home a host of stories and unforgettable memories.
- Drive through sizzling-hot Death Valley to find the bright lights of Las Vegas
- Hike, bike, or horseback ride through the pristine natural beauty of Yosemite National Park: a paradise for outdoor lovers.
- Feel your jaw-drop at the immense size of the Grand Canyon, even better from the air
- Immerse your self in the bustle of Manhattan, and ride the Empire State elevator to the top for a glimpse of that famous skyline
- Discover the geothermal wonders of coloured pools and hot springs in the hiker’s haven of Yellowstone National Park
- Take an Epic road trip on the iconic Route 66
THE UNITED STATES HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
From the sunny beaches of San Diego and the glacial wonder of Alaska to the luminous cityscapes of New York at night, there are magic moments waiting around every corner and that’s before you crack open the wide world of spectacular parks, from Bryce Canyon to Yellowstone to Yosemite. From jazz and blues in the Deep South to whale-watching in Alaska, the United States has everything you want for an adventure holiday.
- Watch the sun set through Delicate Arch in Utah for an unforgettable experience.
- Join the wild west cowboys and buffalos for the ride of your life
- Trace the Watchman’s Trail to discover its iconic pinnacle of red rock soaring into the sky of Zion National Park.
- Hike, Sail and Fish in sophisticated yet homely New England, especially in fall where the colours are stunning.
- Surf the best waves in tropical jungle-covered Hawaii
- Chill to the greatest jazz in New Orleans, and discover deep south hospitality
- Take a 4x4 adventure through Monument Valley’s tribal lands
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!