SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN AFRICA
Adventure travel is about stepping out of your comfort zone and immersing yourself in new and exciting cultures. Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
Amazing safaris, unforgettable wildlife encounters, tropical beaches, vibrant modern cities, geological wonders, deserts: Africa has them all.
Whether you prefer luxury lodges or overland truck tours, wine tasting or wild game, there’s an adventure to be had on this beautiful, diverse continent.
- See the ‘Big 5’ in the Masai Mara
- Trek to the gorillas in Uganda
- Discover Zanzibar the spice island
- Climb a mountain in Tanzania
- Explore history in Cape Town
Whatever it is that draws you to this colourful and diverse continent, let us take you there.
AFRICA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
The number one reason for travellers to visit Africa is to embark on a safari, but there are so many more reasons to visit Africa.
Some BIG reasons to visit:
- The world’s largest desert - The Sahara
- The world’s longest river – The Nile
- The world’s biggest inland delta - The Okavango Delta
- The world’s highest freestanding mountain - Mount Kilimanjaro
- The world’s oldest desert – the Namib desert
- The World’s largest living land animal - the African elephant
- The world’s largest wildlife migration - in The Serengeti in Tanzania, with over 750,000 zebra and of 1.2 million wildebeest
- Four of the world’s five fastest land animals – the cheetah, wildebeest, lion, and Thomson’s gazelle
- The World's largest outdoor art galleries - more rock art sites than any other continent, offering an insight into the ancient people’s beliefs, way of life and stories
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Call us today to start planning your must-see itinerary. Complete an enquiry form here or call us on 0117 452 1159