SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN NEW ZEALAND
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
From the cosmopolitan vibe of Auckland and verdant hills of the North Island to the icy blue glaciers and mist-veiled fjords of the South Island, visit places beyond the well-worn tourist trails. While there may be more sheep than people, the friendly Kiwis will make you wish there were more of them
New Zealand is an adventure sports junkie's dream. The impressive landscape is tailor-made for adrenaline, and the country that invented bungee jumping takes their adventure seriously. A magical landscape of wild snow-capped mountains, shining lakes, and roaring rivers, filled with world-class hiking, skiing, and rafting.
- Soak in hot pools of the luxury spas in the thermal wonder, Rotorua
- Head out to sea in search of playful penguins, seals, whales and dolphins.
- Get a taste of Maori culture with a traditional Te Po banquet and sample the local wine with a tour of Hawke’s Bay vineyard.
- Cruise the deep blue waters of Doubtful Sound in the shadow of towering snow-capped peaks and discover the glistening turquoise waters and golden coastline of Abel Tasman National Park.
- Hike through the volcanic landscape on the Tongariro Crossing and seek out the jagged peaks of Mount Cook.
Whatever it is that draws you to New Zealand, let us take you there.
NEW ZEALAND HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
The land of the long white cloud has so much to experience that one visit will never be enough. New Zealand is a stunning, clean, green, natural playground, and is just as stunning as the pictures
- Take a guided tour through the world-famous movie sets of The Lord of The Rings & The Hobbit.
- Discover the remarkable beauty of spectacular waterfalls, snow-capped mountains and dramatic fjords of Milford Sound
- Marvel in mysterious subterranean caves, underground rivers and thousands of glow worms, which light up Waitomo Caves
- If water is your thing, then you’ll love to snorkel, swim and sail around the 140 subtropical islands of Bay of Islands
- Enjoy captivating fine art performances and experience the traditional ‘hongi’ greeting at an authentic Maori village.
- Dig your own natural spa bath in the sand and soak up the vibes at Hot Water Beach
- Feel the chill of a real, ancient glacier under your feet, at the Glacier Landing on Franz Josef
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!