SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN EASTERN EUROPE
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
Eastern Europe is a growing hotspot for the best adventure travel. Stunning and culturally varied, there are few areas as brimming with adventurous possibilities as Eastern Europe.
- Visit the birthplace of Dracula
- Hunt vampires, Saxons and fairytale villages in Transylvania, Romania
- Ride the infamous Trans-Siberian railway through Russia and hop on and off to have your own adventures.
- Hike around Zakopane and the High Tatras in Poland
- Cycle and hike around Mljet Island, Croatia
- Jump aboard for a sailing adventure through the Adriatic Sea, stopping to snorkel in secluded bays and to splash in the warm waters of private beaches
- Explore the historic waters and shores of Lake Bled, Slovenia
- Cycle your way around the vineyards of Lake Balaton, Hungary
- Explore beautiful Budapest, Hungary’s thriving capital, a mesmerizing muddle of modern and semi-ruined bars and splendid, neo-gothic buildings
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
All set for an Eastern European adventure?
Whichever dazzling Eastern European gem has struck your fancy, the region is brimming with other countries that should top your bucket list.
- Journey to Magical Rila Monastery in the Mountains. ...
- Wander the Little-Known Town of Veliko Tarnovo. ...
- Get a History Lesson in Sarajevo. ...
- Don't Miss Mostar's Incredible Day Tour. ...
- Watch Sunset (or sunrise!) from the Kotor Fortress.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!