SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
The Middle East is an epic destination - the cradle of civilisations and a beautiful, complicated region that's home to some of the planet's most hospitable people.
What we hear about the Middle East isn’t often positive, so it can be easy to forget how much there is to discover. It’s incredibly rich in ancient history: The Empires of Alexander the Great, Persia, and Rome have all left their marks on the region.
Yes, you’ll find some of the world’s greatest desert scenery here, but the area also boasts snow-capped, lush valleys, hip cities and world-class diving along the Red Sea and Arabian Sea coasts.
The Middle East has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
You are far more likely to be overwhelmed by welcome than worry. Arab hospitality is no myth, and sitting down and talking with Middle Eastern locals is one of the greatest reasons to visit the region. A sweet tea, a nargileh (water pipe) and a game of backgammon are never far away.
- Scale the magnificent peak of Iran’s volcanic Mount Damavand
- Wonder at the Great Pyramids in Egypt
- Sail a felucca down the Nile to the enchanting Valley of the Kings
- Spot colourful fish and marine life on a Scuba expedition in the Red Sea
- Explore biblical landmarks
- Have fun with mountain hikes, dune bashing and Bedouin encounters in the desert in Oman the Middle East’s adventure capital
- Feast on the rich variety of delicious local cuisine for meat-eaters and vegetarians alike
- Pamper yourself in Arabia, Dubai and the Gulf states at ultra-luxurious hotels
- Trek into the infamous Nabataean city of Petra in Jordan
- Wander through the ancient Persian cities of Shiraz and Isfahan in Iran, and the Roman ruins of Baalbec in Lebanon and Palmyra in Syria
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!