CARIBBEAN MULTI-ACTIVITY ADVENTURES
Never tried sea kayaking? Give it a go. Always wanted to go on a canopy walk above a jungle? Why not try it? Mountain biking on actual mountains? Snorkelling over reefs? Zip lining, climbing or rafting?
If you've always wanted to throw yourself into every second of your holiday then a multi-activity adventure allows you to do just that. Try something different every day if you like!
Diving and snorkelling, sailing and kayaking, windsurfing and kitesurfing… Many of the region’s biggest thrills can be found under and on the water. But an active Caribbean holiday could also involve hiking up a dormant volcano, cycling around Cuba or embarking on an adventurous tour of Haiti, which is re-emerging as a destination for intrepid travellers.
Whether you're an adventure seeker looking to hike the mountains and dive with the stingrays, or you're researching where you can indulge and relax near the beach on some luxury Caribbean vacations, there’s an island that will suit you perfectly
- Learn how to sail, on an island-hopping adventure in the stunning aqua seas of Antigua and Bermuda
- Learn to Scuba in the Bahamas
- Swim with dolphins and snorkel with stingray
- Join a turtle patrol in St Kitts
- Go on a crocodile safari or birding in Costa Rica
- Learn to salsa in Havana
- Relax mind, body and soul on a fantastic Caribbean Yoga retreat
The Caribbean has one of the most varied and well-preserved ecosystems on the planet … imagine whistling ducks and swimming pigs!
Book the perfect adventure to The Caribbean. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159
THE CARIBBEAN HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Choose from diverse activities such as rainforest canopy rides, ziplining, rib boat rides, hiking, river tubing, stand up paddleboarding (SUP), Segway tours, volcano treks, horseback riding, rainforest walks, mountain biking and off-road 4×4 excursions
- Go birdwatching, deep-sea fishing, mangrove kayaking, SNUBA diving, sailing, snorkelling and Scuba diving.
- Visit botanical gardens
- Play excellent Caribbean golf courses
- Charter a luxury yacht or catamaran
- Cycle the most exciting road in Cuba – the southern coastal route west of Santiago de Cuba, where the road is straitjacketed between the Sierra Maestra mountains and the wild Caribbean
- Summit the Blue Mountain Peak above Kingston in Jamaica for a spectacular sunrise view of the island
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!