CANADA TREKKING ADVENTURES
Enjoy breaking out of the hustle and bustle of your day-to-day routine and exploring exotic landscapes
Walking is a superb way to see new places. On foot, you will see awesome scenery and wildlife, and meet local people, which you would miss out on when driving. Whatever your fitness levels, experience or walking ability there is a walking holiday for you
From the rugged east coast of Newfoundland to the wild west coast of Vancouver Island to the colossal peaks of the Yukon, there are so many excuses to lace up your hiking boots
- Explore the Icefield Parkway and take a ride on the Athabasca Glacier or the new Glacier Skywalk
- Hike the backcountry, or enjoy the Après in up-scale resorts of Banff and Whistler
- Cosy up after a long day's trekking in a real-life traditional mountain lodge
Discover old-growth forests studded with pristine lakes, endless prairies, and the rugged Arctic where animals outnumber humans. Hike away from the crowds into glacial mountains that stretch to infinity.
Book the perfect trekking adventure to Canada. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159
CANADA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
One of the best reasons to visit Canada is to take advantage of the fabulous outdoors— and there's a lot of it. ... Some of the most popular outdoor activities in Canada are camping, skiing and snowboarding, golfing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, kayaking, and canoeing
- Hike along the ocean, plod along sandy beaches, over giant boulders, and past spectacular caves on Vancouver Island’s West Coast Trail
- Enjoy spectacular views of think rolling hills, seaside cliffs, boggy marshlands, and keep your eyes peeled for bald eagles, whales, bears, and moose on the Skyline Trail, Nova Scotia
- View the stunning azure glacial waters of Lake Louise from the Plain of the Six Glaciers trail
- The Yukon's Tombstone Territorial Park offers one of the most unique landscapes in the entire country, including the beautiful Grizzly Lake
- Fundy Footpath is not a hike for the faint of heart. By the end of the hike, your legs will be feeling it big-time — but you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!