ADVENTURES IN THAILAND
Travel through Thailand, "the Land of Smiles", and you'll see a country of contrasts. Offering plenty from the vibrancy of Bangkok to rural villages and hill tribes to the idyllic southern islands, Thailand is the sort of place you visit once and long for forever. Surround yourself with stunning scenery, fascinating history, mouth-watering food, beaches, mountains, cities, villages, and of course the amazing people
Thailand is an idyllic paradise, where jungle-covered limestone plunge into aquamarine waters and the sand is pure white. But no matter how clichéd the fantasy, Thailand delivers! The water around really is that deep, cool shade of blue. And the food? Amazing. Your local Thai restaurant has nothing on Chiang Mai’s street stalls or the floating markets of Amphawa. From the waterfalls of Erawan to a homestay with the hill tribes of the Golden Triangle, these adventures go beyond the tourist traps. Buckle up.
- Paddle through the verdant rainforest of Khao Sok National Park
- Listen out for the chitter-chatter of gibbon swinging through the canopy
- Spend the night in a remote jungle
- Visit the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai
- Take a walking night safari in one of the oldest jungles in the world
- Soak up the almost overwhelming atmosphere in one of Bangkok's famous night markets
Whatever it is that draws you to Thailand, let us take you there.
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
Book the perfect Adventure - Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159 to get started!
THAILAND HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
From the bustling markets and colourful tuk-tuks of Bangkok to the serene tropical paradise of Krabi and the ancient temples of the old Sukhothai Kingdom there’ so much to explore
Get away from the main tourist trail and explore the lush mangroves of Khao Sam Roi Yot. Then relax on the palm-fringed shores of white-sand beaches, overlooking the jagged limestone cliffs that jut out of the turquoise-blue waters, before camping beneath a star-lit sky.
The more adventurous can try out:
- rafting expeditions set amongst rich tropical forests, wild animals, bamboo camps,
- Scuba Diving with Whale Sharks
- Rock Climbing on islands like Railey and Ton Sai where you can find the most amazing crystal clear waters below the impressive limestone cliffs.
- Ziplining through the jungle treetops
- Waterfall Abseiling, Jungle Trekking and some awesome Caving.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!