SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES INDONESIA
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
There’s more to Indonesia than Bali!
17,000 steamy Islands surround “the Pacific rim of fire” volcanic region making for a spectacular landscape. Lush green rice terraces line mountainsides, jungle animals roam freely, and pristine beaches and lakes abound. Imagine falling asleep with the sounds of nature playing a full orchestra around you. Think crickets, birds, together with the sweet sound of a nearby river lulling you to sleep.
- Trekking Through the Lush Jungles of Sumatra
- See the rare and fearsome Komodo dragons
- Take a Klotok boat trip down the river deep into the rainforest to meet Sumatran Orang Utan
- Take a liveaboard boat for some World-class Scuba or Snorkel on the extensive coral reef’s and shipwrecks
- Marvel at Borobudur, the largest Buddhist temple in the world
- Climb Mount Penanjakan for a spectacular sunrise overlooking the famous Mt Bromo Volcano.
Indonesia has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
INDONESIA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- There’s chaotic Jakarta Indonesia’s sprawling capital, home to 10 million people, and a “melting pot of cuisines and cultures
- Join the army of vigilante elephants which are commissioned to protect the northern rainforest, and take a dawn lake-shore bath with them
- Take a trip to Kerinci Seblat, the biggest national park on the island, where you may get to see tigers and the Sumatran rhino if you’re lucky.
- Enjoy a ‘cup of Java’, and feast on some of the region's specialities, nasi goreng, satay, and gudeg
- Surf some gnarly waves in Bali
- Get a remarkable insight into Indonesia at a pace in keeping with the country on a cycling holiday
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!