SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN ASIA
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
Home to some of the world’s oldest cultures, fascinating architecture, beautiful natural landscapes, delicious foods and friendly locals; colourful Asia ticks all the right boxes for a top holiday destination.
From fast-paced, exciting Bangkok and Tokyo, to the Sensational beaches of Koh Phi Phi or Halong Bay, adventure is everywhere you turn on an Asia tour. Each region is different; with a cuisine, culture and history all just as fascinating as the next.
Asia has an amazing variety of destinations which are perfect for adventure!
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
ASIA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
There are so many reasons to visit Asia.
- They really make Asia special. Kind and friendly, with a love for life, you are sure to meet plenty of interesting characters on your travels.
- Sensory Overload
- Mysterious aromas, bizarre spectacles, mouth-watering delicacies, deafening commotion – your senses are really woken up in Asia.
- Tropical Island Paradises
- From party islands to chill out islands; dive islands to fishing islands – you are really spoilt for choice and the only problem is which to visit first
- Big, Bustling Cities
- Asian cities make other world cities look like villages. Diversity in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, massive skyscrapers in Shanghai and Hong Kong and utter chaos in Bangkok and Mumbai are an experience not to be missed.
- They sell everything you can think of, from clothing and food to animals and medicines
- With the wide range of religions in Asia, impressive architecture is all around you, from old to new.
- Cheap, delicious food is everywhere in Asia - it has some of the richest cuisine in the world. Often you may not know exactly what it is that you are eating, but if it smells good, you know it will taste good!
- The Himalayas provide some of the most challenging treks in the world. For those wanting a less arduous adventure, the jungles of South East Asia also provide brilliant treks.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!