ADVENTURES IN THE ANTARCTIC
To feel completely insignificant as a living being among all this grandeur is an experience like no other
For the ultimate wildlife encounter, embark on an Antarctic cruise to the frozen south, an unforgettable voyage of discovery through this vast icy wilderness.
Cruise slowly through the ice-choked waterways of the Antarctic Peninsula with towering icebergs rearing out of the calm inky-blue waters, as you go in search of penguin, seal and a plethora of seabirds. Plus, with frequent whale watching opportunities on the agenda, this is an adventure that will leave you feeling fully immersed in the wild and natural ecosystem surrounding you.
Leave civilisation behind and:
- Cross the infamous Drake Passage setting foot on the Antarctic Peninsula
- Explore ice-dotted bays by zodiac and get up close with gentoo penguins and migrating blue whales. Whatever it is that draws you to The Antarctic, let us take you there.
- Learn about the effects of climate change on Antarctica from your guide
- Wax lyrical about the mesmerising silence broken suddenly by the deafening sounds of a calving iceberg
- Be completely over-awed by grandiose nature - Gigantic icebergs, endless horizons of ice, frigid waters glistening in the sun and a landscape no photograph could ever really do justice
Book the perfect adventure to the Antarctic. Complete an enquiry form here or call us on 0117 452 1159
THE ANTARCTIC IS THE ULTIMATE ‘OUT THERE’ AVENTURE
Massive, magnificent, and unforgiving, Antarctica is a continent of superlatives that will leave your mind searching for words to describe it. Each day presents a new discovery, whether you’re cruising through ice-choked waterways, trekking through chattering penguin rookeries, or catching minkes and humpbacks breaching in the pristine waters. The few travellers who are fortunate enough to explore Antarctica’s vast expanses return home forever changed by an experience so awe-inspiring that it reaches to their very core.
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!