SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES IN VIETNAM
Looking for that sweet spot between independent backpacking and a package holiday?
Travelling as part of a Small Group tour has its perks. There are local expert tour leaders to take the hassle out of travel arrangements and show you the sights, plus a group of like-minded travellers to share the fun with. All you have to do is turn up with a smile and a passport
Groups are small, normally 8-16 people, meaning the trips aren’t disruptive to the places we visit, and a smaller number creates a good group dynamic; you’ll get to know a range of people from different backgrounds with a shared interest in travel.
Got the urge for adventure, but no-one to do it with? Over half of the travellers on Small Group trips are travelling solo.
A land of mind-blowing natural beauty, Vietnam is full of unforgettable experiences.
Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the Vietnamese cities, with their tsunami of mopeds, so much character, and home to the best street food, or get out into the countryside to see a more traditional and slower pace of life in stunning surroundings.
Learn about the countries colonial past and 20th Century conflicts. One of those countries where one visit is never enough!
- Visit rice farmers in Sapa and fishermen on the Mekong Delta.
- Imagine the lives of the Vietcong as you squeeze through the underground Cu Chi Tunnels
- Chill out on some of the best beaches in the region
- Take a gut-busting street food crawl through Ho Chi Minh City.
- Sail and swim at magical Ha Long Bay - a breath-taking sea scope of tall limestone pinnacles in a beautiful blue sea
- Make your own traditional lanterns in Hoi An
- Visit the most stunning largest cave systems in the world in Phong Nha National Park
Whatever it is that draws you to Vietnam, let us take you there.
World Class Adventures has access to the best tour operators and will tailor the perfect holiday just for you.
VIETNAM HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Vietnam has had its share of foreign interference. But today, the Vietnamese are focused on rocketing into the future. In this new era of confident self-determination, the atmosphere is one of optimism. Fortunately for travellers, Vietnam's traditional charms have not yet been eclipsed. From the ancient neighbourhoods of Hoi An to the vast Mekong Delta, the country offers an astonishing variety of scenery. Whether your fascination is wartime relics or beaches and rice paddies, see Vietnam now, because every year it seems to reinvent itself.
- Cruise along palm-lined canals on a sampan boat,
- Barter for exotic fruit in the maze of narrow streets of local market stalls in Ho Chi Minh City
- Chase fireflies in the Mekong delta and spend a night in a traditional homestay
- Take a two-wheeled journey through landscapes of natural beauty on a cycling trip
- Explore temples and beaches by bike at the ancient riverside town of Hoi An,
- Experience the pulsating energy where ancient meets modern in the bustling cities.
- Visit the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ for a sobering history lesson
With 30 years of Adventure Travel experience, World Class Adventures select operators who deliver the best possible holidays for our customers. We remain independent and have the flexibility to provide you with the best package to suit your specific needs and budget. We search the whole market to find the best deals for every aspect of your trip so that you don’t have to, providing honest and impartial advice
Don’t just see the world. Make it better. Our planet‘s social and environmental welfare is important to us both as a business and as human beings. When you travel with us, you’re giving back as much as you take away. We strive to use ethical operators who support the local communities we visit, and carbon offset every flight we sell.
Contact us today to start planning your exciting itinerary. Complete an enquiry form or call us on 0117 452 1159!